I was maliciously reported to be blocked. My appeal or last words in the DA.我被恶意举报封号,在DA的申诉或遗言

 Under the welcoming new friend's post, I ran into a person who spoke a lot of dirty words to me and racist. She have strong prejudice against my mother language and works.




I didn't report her, I just blocked her. But maybe my reply made her very annoyed. It may also be because of the work I created because of the inspiration inspired from her word.

https://xsicklolita.blogspot.com/2021/11/blog-post_99.html

She let more people to report me. Those people turned a blind eye to her insulting dirt word and just helped her report me.

In dictatorships, the reporting culture is very prevalent. I understand their psychology. Successful reporting is a pleasure and a sense of accomplishment.

I have been very careful to learn the rules of DA, and I think I follow the rules very much. I also use their native language to remind those Asian artists who don't know the rules well and don't know English well. Because I love the DA community so much, I even collected all the badges I could collect.

If it is really because I have caused trouble to DA, then I am willing to leave, and I wish DA such an excellent art community can develop better, because it has brought me a lot of joy. I will miss DA very much, as well as those who encouraged and supported me on DA. My biggest regret is that I have lost these friends.

Before being banned, I saw DA staff @realitysquared following me, and his work shocked me.


https://www.deviantart.com/realitysquared/art/Succubus-Tablet-retouch-76370

In comparison, I think my rabbit that may not be a big deal. 


Even in China It's okay, where the censorship system is stricter. Or she look like a minor? Or is it too revealing? Maybe I should mark her as mature content? I just use her to collect Llama, thanks to people who watch me and fav my work, and my simplest personal introduction. (I have a friend who raised an alpaca, I especially like this animal)

Even if I am permanently banned, I still want to make a friendly suggestion. It is recommended that DA learn from Pixiv in Japan to divide the area over 18 years old, just like the red light district. Let those conservative-minded ladies have nothing to say, less contradictions, and better avoid legal risks for DA, and protect minors more effectively. Japanese websites are very user-friendly in this respect, embodying civilization and wisdom, and are not simply banned user.

Those conservative-minded ladies, their remarks and reporting behaviors think they are helping DA, but they are actually creating hatred and negative emotions for DA. If conflicts accumulate for a long time, DA will decline in the future.

I'm sorry to say a lot, because it may be the last words of DA. I hope you don't also feel that rabbit is disgusting. She is one of the few real-life models in my work. Unexpectedly, she offended other ladies. I wish you a sunny and happy mood like her.

The next time I meet her, I will tell her that she looked easy induces juvenile delinquency, which led to me being banned by DA.*⁂((✪⥎✪))⁂*

我在欢迎新朋友的帖子下面,碰到了一位对我说了很多脏话,而且有种族歧视的人,她对我的母语与作品充满偏见。

我没有举报她,只是屏蔽了她。但或许我的回复让她非常恼火。也可能是看到了我因为被骂激发的灵感而创作的作品。

她又找来了更多人举报我。那些人对她侮辱我的语言视而不见,只是帮她举报我。

在独裁国家,举报文化非常盛行,我明白她们的心理,举报成功是有快感和成就感的。

我一直非常小心的研究学习了DA的规则,我认为我很遵守规则。我还会用他们的母语去提醒那些,不太了解规则,英语不好的亚洲艺术家。因为我很爱DA这个社区,我甚至收集了所有我能收集到的徽章。

如果确实是因为我给DA带来了麻烦,那么我愿意离开,我会祝愿DA这样的优秀艺术社区能发展的更好,因为它曾经带给我很多欢乐。我会很怀念DA,还有DA上鼓励和支持过我的人。我最大的遗憾就是失去了这些朋友。

在被封号前,我看到@realitysquared关注了我,他的作品很让我震撼。

相比来说,我想我的这只惹怒她的兔子,或许在审查制度更严格的中国,也不算什么。还是她看起来像未成年?或是太过于暴露?或许我应该把她标记为成熟内容?我只是用她来收集羊驼,感谢关注和喜爱我的人,和我最简单的个人介绍。(我有朋友养过一只羊驼,我特别喜欢这种动物)

即使我被永久封号,我还是想提一条友善的建议,建议DA学习日本Pixiv划分出18岁以上的区域,就像红灯区,更严格地禁止未成年入内,最严格的方法是核对身份证件,让那些思想保守的女士没话说,少一些矛盾,也为DA更好的回避了法律风险,更有效的保护未成年人。日本网站在这方面很人性化,体现了文明与智慧,不是简单粗暴的封杀。

那些思想保守的女士,她们的言论和举报行为,自以为在帮助DA,但实际都在为DA制造仇恨和负面情绪,如果长期积累矛盾,DA将来会因此衰落。

很抱歉说了很多,因为可能是在DA的遗言吧。希望你不要也觉得那只兔子恶心,她是我作品中少有的真人模特。没想到她冒犯了其他女士。祝愿你有像她一样阳光、开心的心情。我下次见到她会和她说,她长得诱导未成年犯罪,导致我被封号了。




没有评论:

发表评论

精选博文

雪狐的警觉The vigilance of the snow fox

The vigilance of the snow fox 开始为DA认真创作些稍微正经点的作品了,这样去有些艺术群组,不至于没有作品能拿出来唬人了~